Seven Winners Announced at the 2nd Plastics Recycling Show Europe
11 April 2019: Amsterdam, The Netherlands: The winners of the Plastics Recycling Awards Europe 2019 were announced at the Plastics Recycling Show Europe, held at the RAI Amsterdam in The Netherlands. The seven award winners are:
- Automotive, Electrical or Electronic Product: Volvo Recycled Plastics Demo Car, Volvo Cars
- Building & Construction Product: MPO Easy Channel, Multiport GmbH
- Household & Leisure Product: PBD Collection Bag, Cedo Folien- und Haushaltsprodukte GmbH
- Plastic Packaging Product: Garçon Wines sustainable 100% rPET, flat wine bottle
- Plastics Recycling Ambassador: Gian De Belder, Procter & Gamble
- Product Technology Innovation: REC-NIR-BLACK, Ampacet
- Recycling Machinery Innovation: Cascade Extrusion System COREMA® by INTERSEROH Dienstleistungs GmbH and EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H.
Congratulations to all of the winners and to the event organisers. It is brilliant to see such innovation in the world of plastic recycling. We hope that this event continues to grow and attract global brands and organisations across the supply chain.
Want to know more about the event? Watch the highlights from the inaugural event